Carringbush delivers a number of community based projects in collaboration with local service providers. These projects are designed to empower people who are living with disadvantage to gain skills and knowledge to achieve their goals.
Carringbush has a particular focus on working with hard-to-reach members of the local community and addressing gaps in service provision.
Current projects include:
- Work Experience Program
- English for Mothers
- English for People Seeking Asylum
- Responsible Service of Food for People Seeking Asylum
- Employment Mentoring
- Adult Literacy Program
- First Aid Training for Women
- Stand Together - project against racial and religious vilification
- Family Learning Partnership
For more information on any of these projects please call Carringbush on 03 9421 2392.